Looking for our Softphone?
Deskforce Softphone allows to do high quality VoIP calls (person-to-person or on regular telephones) via SIP protocol.
- small footprint
- functionality - voice; video H.264 and H.263+, VP8; SIMPLE messaging (RFC 3428) and presence (RFC 3903, 6665); DTMF In-band, RCF2833, SIP-INFO.
- compatibility - conform to SIP standards
- voice quality - supports best voice codecs: Opus@24kHz, G.711 A-law (PCMA), G.711 u-law (PCMU), G.722@16kHz, G.723@8kHz, G.729@8kHz, iLBC@8kHz, GSM@8kHz, AMR@8kHz, AMR-WB@16kHz, Speex@8,16,32kHz, SILK@8,12,16,24kHz and Linear PCM@44kHz, including stereo.
- WebRTC echo cancellation algorithm and voice activity detection
- privacy - configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media
- portability - has no additional dependencies and stores setting in ini file
- multilanguage and RTL support, localization for brazilian, bulgarian, chinese, dutch, estonian, finnish, french, german, hebrew, hungarian, italian, korean, norwegian, polish, russian (микросип), spanish, swedish, ukrainian
Download our Windows Softphone (MSI)
Download our Windows Softphone (EXE)
Download our Linux Softphone - You can download the application below and install WineHQ in order to start the softphone on Linux PC, please check the link if you have any trouble with installing WineHQ: https://wiki.winehq.org/Ubuntu
If you still experience any issues please contact our support.
Download our OSX Softphone